Thursday, March 24, 2016

FACELESS: REDS & RIPS








It was just the TFW (Toronto Fashion Week),  and I was recently inspired by Craig Green's Spring /
Summer 2014 Collection (I'm so late, I KNOW!). There's something about his design that really spoke to me, specifically those models that showcased pieces of clothing around their faces. So my thought process at that very moment was "WOW, models' faces don't even matter , it's purely a showcase of outfits." So from this, I was inspired to create a series called "FACELESS".

The outfit was inspired by the weather, coz mother nature hasn't really figured out if it's winter or spring yet, Turtlenecks are the way to go with days like this, and it sure as hell is a way to stay warm and still look good. What I felt was the cherry on top is the red bomber jacket i got in the sale section of Top Man, and I sure was blessed because it's the only size of that colour (and I wear small sizes).

Photos by: Dan Gonzales


OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:


Hat: GOORIN BROS. (Link)

Jacket: TopMan (Link)

Turtleneck Sweater: H&M (Link)

Shoes: TopMan (Link)

Ring: Vitaly Designs (Link)


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM



6 comments:

  1. Super proud of you for showcasing your vision perfectly!!
    Concept looks hella good and so do you ;)
    Faceless or not! LOL
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is SOOO HOT! Your style is absolutely timeless. I especially love the jeans and the jacket. Even without a face you still manage to look gorgeous ! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! Totally pushing the fashion boundaries. It's about time someone did something like this. Ps I love that bomber too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket!!! Super super cool!

    http://thedanieloriginals.com
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete