Thursday, May 19, 2016

FACELESS: DISTRESS GREY


So excited to finally post this look, and second of the FACELESS series! (check out the first post here.)
I was once walking down the beautiful and stylish Queen St West, and I happened to stumble upon a store called GetMeFly. Curious Aaron decides to walk in to this store and this distressed hoodie caught my eye.


I really wanted to create an outfit around this distressed grey hoodie, and I saw that it really fit in with the FACELESS series. So I decided to put together this close-enough-to-all-grey kind of outfit. Matched with a lighter shade of grey jeans, cream Timberland's, and topped with a really cool hat from Zara, which I purchased about 2 years ago.

If you like this hoodie, check out GetMeFly's Instagram page here. There's a black version of this hoodie too, check it out!

Tell me what you think about this look in the comments section below. :)













Photos by: 





OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:


Hat: ZARA

Round Sunglasses: Kensington Market

Distressed Grey Hoodie: GETMEFLY

Jeans: BLUENOTES

Shoes: TIMBERLAND

Ring: Vitaly Designs (Link)


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment